CEO Forum East Africa (at Future Energy East Africa) will take place 17-18 September 2019, KICC in Nairobi, Kenya. Power utility and IPP CEOs will continue from last year’s discussions on the financial viability of the sector and strategies for access for all.
Last year's CEOs included:
- Shiferaw Telila, CEO, Ethiopian Electric Utility, Ethiopia
- Beck Awan Deng, CEO, South Sudan Electricity Corporation, South Sudan
- Representing the CEO of KenGen, David Muthike, Strategy & Business Performance Director, Kenya
- Representing the CEO of EGENCO, representative’s name to be confirmed, Malawi
- Henry Muthanji, CEO, IberAfrica Power Ltd, Kenya
- Brian Kelly, MD, Virunga Power, Kenya
- Representing the CEO of Uganda Electricity Generation Company Limited, Mark Martin Obia, Company Secretary, Uganda
- Idirus Hamud, CEO, Aloog Electricity Company, Somalia
- Thozama Gangi, Managing Director, Eskom Uganda, Uganda
- FCPA Fernandes Barasa, CEO and MD, KETRACO, Kenya
- Willy Kiryahika, CEO, Uganda Electricity Transmission Company Limited , Uganda
- Khilina Dodhia, CEO, Kenergy Renewables, Kenya
Email Marie Sachet for more information about this year's programme.