Individual programmes for the 4 Forums
All the CEO Forums are one or two day boardroom discussions under Chatham House rules.
The Chatham House Rule: "When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed."
CEO recommendation report on discussion and expert advice will be supplied to the CEOs after the event.
The typical programme will follow this structure:
- CEO to attend and participate in the Events Keynote session on VIP seating
- VIP tour around the exhibition area
- VIP lunch area
- Welcome by the host utility
- Chairman /Facilitator to set the scene and run through the programme objectives
- Introductions of Expert
- Introductions of Utilities
- CEOs to state their main challenges and objectives
- Topic of CEO choice | Partner experts to give advice
- Recap of the day and summary of recommendations moving forward and instructions to experts for further details for the report