The Utility CEO Forums are exclusive, by invitation only, gatherings of African Utility CEOs within the power sector.
- The forums provide a unique, dynamic and safe space to discuss challenges with your peers. In addition they will challenge your thinking and support your strategic goals.
- As Utility CEOs the position holds great responsibility and we thrive to offer you a valuable opportunity to: (bullet points) Debate solutions with other CEOs; Network with C-level executives; Consult and ask questions to our panel of partners on issues such as financial viability, legal and technology; Be challenged by professional facilitators to look at new and creative ideas
- In May 2017 African Utility Week successfully hosted the 5th African Utility CEO Forum and 2nd Water Utility CEO Forum and which attracted over 30 CEOs from across the continent.
- In 2018 we are proposing an improved format for the CEO forum: topics will be exclusively decided by the CEOs and addressed with facilitated discussions and exercises rather than lengthy presentations.
- All discussions will take place under the Chatham House Rule: participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of any participant may be revealed.